Our assignment includes the following collection areas, in Sweden and in other countries:
- Transmission to the public via, for example, radio, television and web radio
- Public performance, for example in a restaurant, shop, hotel or nightclub
- Radio and television broadcasting (cable / satellite)
- Compensation for private copying
- Secondary use in the form of on demand and copying
These are the rights for on demand and copying that you can choose to exclude from SAMI’s assignment. You can also limit in which countries we collect your compensation.
Use the form to report restrictions in SAMI’s assignments. Restrictions take effect six months after your written request in accordance with the notice period in SAMI’s Articles of Association. SAMI continues to collect the compensation during the notice period.