Meny »
  • FAQ
  • »
  • Can I sign a music agreement for a shorter period?

Yes, you only pay music fee when you play music. If you only offer music for a limited period of time, you can sign a music agreement with SAMI for only that part of the year. For example, you might want to play Christmas music. Then you can sign an agreement that only applies to December. Just enter the period for which you want the agreement to apply, for example 1-31 December.