Meny »
  • FAQ
  • »
  • What happens if I don’t report my music use?

Your music report is needed to calculate your music fee. The information is the basis for your invoice and is needed for your music fee to be correct.

Anyone who fails to submit their report, or submits it after the deadline for responding, will receive an invoice based on estimated information, as well as an administrative fee of SEK 500 (excluding VAT).

We need your report even if you have not used music during the period. Just indicate on the form that you have not used music.